This website belongs to Morden Solicitors LLP, and all the content and material of the website is the sole property of Morden Solicitors LLP. You are required to adhere to the following terms and conditions if you opt to use this website.
- No illegal or unethical use of the website
- No copying or republishing of the content of the website.
- Morden Solicitors LLP does not take any responsibility of any third party links or the content of their website.
- Modern Solicitors do not take responsibility of any missed or outdated information on their website as laws keep on changing and we do keep on updating our website on regular intervals but sometimes it can take longer for an update.
- Our website is a secure site and we do not take any responsibility of any viral attacks on your system.
- We preserve the right to amend our terms and conditions at any time so it is advised to view our terms after certain intervals to keep updated with our terms.
“We are authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority [SRA 562533]. MORDEN SOLICITORS LLP is a registered company in England and Wales. VAT 882753487